Code Of Conduct
BrickCan is committed to being welcoming, inclusive, fun and open to diversity.
Failure to meet the following expectations may result in you being removed from the event.
- BrickCan 2021 Online must be safe and free from abusive, discriminatory or non-inclusive language and/or behaviours and actions.
- Everyone has individual opinions and experience so share the speaking space.
- Encourage new builders and others to share their MOCs and thoughts.
- Have fun but be thoughtful about your words and actions. Be genuine but not vulgar.
- If you feel uncomfortable or have concerns, please contact the BrickCan Team and we will work with you to sort it out.
By joining BrickCan 2021 Online you agree to be respectful and civil to all other participants. BrickCan does not tolerate people or products that promote hate, bigotry, discrimination, bullying, or harassment.
Thank you and enjoy BrickCan 2021 Online!