BrickCan is returning for 2021 as BrickCan 2021 Online! We hope you can join us Friday, May 14 through Sunday, May 16 of panels, activities, build challenges & socializing! Please read over the following terms and conditions carefully before continuing.
Please note that BrickCan 2021 Online registration is separate than any 2020 Registration you may have previously deferred.
Registration Details, Terms and Conditions
- Registrations will close on April 15, 2021, or earlier, if the maximum number of attendees is reached.
- BrickCan is an Adult (19+) Fan Convention, and not intended for children or teens. For any questions on this policy, please contact BrickCan.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- There is a limit of one registration per AFOL.
- If you have multiple AFOLs in your household, please complete each registration as a separate transaction. Make sure each registration has a unique name and email address.
- PLUS Registration orders will ship to your PayPal address submitted during checkout.
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received by BrickCan.
- PLUS Registration will begin shipping April 3rd, 2021. BrickCan cannot guarantee arrival dates and is not responsible for late packages.
- BrickCan is not responsible for packages that are damaged or lost in transit. For international orders, please note that the PLUS Registration contains LEGO pieces which may qualify as toys. BrickCan is not responsible for any customs duty or import fees. Please check the shipping regulations in your country before ordering.
- BrickCan 2021 Online will take place primarily on Zoom.
- Attendees acknowledge and understand that BrickCan 2021 Online may be recorded. Attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to permit the producers to use the photographs and recordings (included any edited, revised, or modified versions thereof) for purposes of advertising, distribution, broadcast, and other dissemination and in trade in any and all media anywhere in the world at any time without limitation and without your inspection and/or approval. This permission extends to minors and other persons in your care.
- BrickCan reserves the right to determine the suitability of any content uploaded to BrickCan galleries or website (MOCs, Build Challenges, Games), and the organizer’s decisions are final.
- Attendees agree to be respectful and civil to all other participants. BrickCan does not tolerate people or products that promote exclusion, hate, bigotry, discrimination, bullying, or harassment.
- Refund requests will be accepted until March 25, 2021. BrickCan reserves the right to deny refunds after this date. PLUS Registrations will be ineligible for refunds once shipped.
- Attendance at BrickCan 2021 Online is subject to compliance to all rules, terms and conditions set forth in this document, on this website, and at the event.
- Failure to follow stated or posted rules may result in being asked to leave BrickCan 2021 Online without refund.
- Payment must be submitted by Paypal via the form below.
- By submitting your registration and payment, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions.
BrickCan 2021 Online has two AFOL registration options to choose from…
If you are registering more than one AFOL, please complete each registration in a separate transaction.
Prices on form reflects total of $20 + shipping ($4, $8.50 or $12) charge.