BrickCan is returning for 2022 as BrickCan 2022 Online! We hope you can join us Saturday, April 30 for a day of panels, activities, build challenges & socializing! Please read over the following terms and conditions carefully before continuing.
Note that if you have a deferred registration from 2020, you will already have received a separate email about complementary registration. Please contact BrickCan if you have questions about this.
Registration Details, Terms and Conditions
- Registrations will close on April 20, 2022, or earlier, if the maximum number of attendees is reached.
- BrickCan is an Adult (19+) Fan Convention, and not intended for children or teens. For any questions on this policy, please contact BrickCan.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- There is a limit of one registration per AFOL.
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received by BrickCan.
- BrickCan 2022 Online will take place via Zoom.
- Attendees acknowledge and understand that BrickCan 2022 Online may be recorded. Attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to permit the producers to use the photographs and recordings (included any edited, revised, or modified versions thereof) for purposes of advertising, distribution, broadcast, and other dissemination and in trade in any and all media anywhere in the world at any time without limitation and without your inspection and/or approval. This permission extends to minors and other persons in your care.
- BrickCan reserves the right to determine the suitability of any content uploaded to BrickCan galleries or website (MOCs, Build Challenges, Games), and the organizer’s decisions are final.
- Attendees agree to be respectful and civil to all other participants. BrickCan does not tolerate people or products that promote exclusion, hate, bigotry, discrimination, bullying, or harassment.
- All orders are final. No refunds.
- Attendance at BrickCan 2022 Online is subject to compliance to all rules, terms and conditions set forth in this document, on this website, and at the event.
- Failure to follow stated or posted rules may result in being asked to leave BrickCan 2022 Online without refund.
- Payment must be submitted by Paypal via the form below.
- By submitting your registration and payment, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions and agree to our Code of Conduct.
The email address entered below will be used for all BrickCan 2022 Online communications.