BrickCan is a LEGO®-focused event, and currently accepts vendors focused solely on LEGO and LEGO-focused products – for example, other building toy brands are not acceptable.
A BrickCan vendor table includes a 8′ table, wifi, and access to power. Note that this is not an 8’x8′ space and due to the unique layout of our event the space behind tables may vary. Show hours run on Saturday and Sunday from 9AM until 4PM and is segmented into blocks of 2 hours covering 9-11, 11:30-1:30, and 2-4. An additional “Friends & Family” event runs on Friday evening, which is highly encouraged for vendors but not mandatory.
We anticipate a large demand for space – please note an application does not guarantee a space at the show.
BrickCan 2024 Vendor Terms & Conditions
- SPACE RATE – 8ft x 30in table Rate – $300
- ACCESS PASSES – Each table includes two vendor passes. These allow the Vendor or its employees to access the exhibition space at all times, but provide none of the benefits (games, prizes, etc.) that a regular AFOL Convention pass includes.
- INTERNET ACCESS – Internet Wi-Fi access is available for no additional charge throughout the facility. This is intended for conducting business, and is not intended for downloading or streaming media or other high-demand activities. BrickCan takes no responsibility for the quality or reliability of the Wi-Fi.
- PAYMENT – Once BrickCan receives and approves your Vendor Agreement, a PayPal invoice will be sent to the Vendor contact email. Full payment is due within seven (7) days.
- TABLE ALLOCATION – Table space will only be confirmed once BrickCan has received your completed Vendor Agreement and payment. Our Vendor Coordinator will contact you to confirm your table space allocation. Any special needs or space requirements must be communicated prior to payment and cannot be guaranteed. BrickCan reserves the right to make any necessary modifications to the floor plan or traffic flow without notice.
- VENDOR AGREEMENT – Vendors must read and agree to the rules and regulations in the BrickCan 2024 Vendor Agreement.