If you are an Adult LEGO Builder and would like to join us for the full 4-day convention (April 18-21, 2024) which lets you display models, participate in activities, and attend seminars you can register below. Please be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions before continuing.
At BrickCan you’re not just an AFOL, you’re a VIB – Very Important Builder! If you’ve never been to a LEGO convention before, or haven’t been part of an Adult LEGO club, don’t worry – we welcome all levels of builders and you’re sure to make new friends!
Registration Details, Terms and Conditions
- Registrations will close on March 4, 2024, or earlier, if the maximum number of attendees is reached.
- BrickCan is an Adult (19+) Fan Convention, and not intended for children or teens. For questions on this policy, please contact BrickCan.
- Registrations are non-transferable. All items must be picked up in person at BrickCan by the registered attendee.
- BrickCan reserves the right to refuse registration at the sole discretion of the BrickCan Directors. (A refund will be provided.)
- BrickCan will use the email address supplied during registration for communication. It is your responsibility to ensure you are receiving these emails, and to update us if your address changes.
- All non-attendees planning to visit the exhibit hall on the public days (Saturday, Sunday) must purchase a regular event ticket.
- T-shirts may be pre-purchased until February 29, 2024. A limited amount of t-shirts may also be available to purchase at BrickCan.
- BrickCan reserves the right to determine the suitability of any MOC to be displayed at BrickCan, and the organizer’s decisions are final (see the MOC Registration Page for further details, when available).
- Attendees agree to the Code of Conduct and to be courteous and respectful towards all Con attendees, members of the public, and hotel and venue staff. Play well, everyone.
- Attendees agree to abide by hotel and venue policies regarding consumption of food and alcoholic beverages anywhere in the venue, as well as the consumption of outside food and alcohol in certain spaces.
- Attendees understand that they may not sell anything to the public from MOC display tables; all public sales are restricted to vendor tables. Selling and trading between attendees is permitted, but this activity cannot take place in the exhibit hall during public hours.
- Attendees acknowledge and understand that BrickCan will be photographed and recorded. Attendance at the event constitutes your agreement to permit the producers to use the photographs and recordings (included any edited, revised, or modified versions thereof) for purposes of advertising, distribution, broadcast, and other dissemination and in trade in any and all media anywhere in the world at any time without limitation and without your inspection and/or approval. This permission extends to minors and other persons in your care.
- Attendees will indemnify and hold harmless BrickCan Foundation, the BrickCan directors, and the River Rock Casino Resort from any liability, damage, expense, cause of action, suits, claims, judgments, and costs of defense arising from injury to persons or personal property which arise out of any act, failure to act, negligence of the attendee, and their agents, employees, or assigns. All personal property of the attendee, and their employees, agents, licensees, servants, clients, members, guests, or trespassers shall be at the sole risk of said parties; BrickCan Foundation, the BrickCan directors, and the River Rock Casino Resort shall not be liable to any such person or party for any damage or loss to personal property thereof.
- Attendance at BrickCan is subject to compliance to all rules, terms and conditions set forth on this page, on this website, and at the event. Failure to follow stated or posted rules may result in being asked to leave the BrickCan convention and the venue without refund.
- Refund requests will be accepted until March 15, 2024. Refunds will be made via PayPal back to the original payment address. BrickCan reserves the right to deny refunds after this date.
- Payment must be submitted by Paypal via the form below. Alternative forms of payment will not be accepted.
- By submitting your registration and payment, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the above terms and conditions and Code of Conduct.
Note about Brick Badges: These will be customized with text of your choice. We recommend one is your name – unless you already have a name brick to bring with you! You will also receive a BrickCan 2024 badge.
If you are registering more than one person, please complete each registration in a separate transaction. All persons registering must be pre-approved via email before using this registration form! By selecting add to cart, a new tab will open. Click continue shopping or return to this page to add additional items before checking out.